Profile > Notifications
|Show new message alerts|
- Unchecked: An alert is not displayed each time a message is sent by the visitor
- Checked: An alert is displayed each time a message is sent by the visitor.
|New/transferred engagement alerts when unavailable|
- Unchecked: Alerts for new or transferred chats are not displayed if the agent is logged in but unavailable.
- Checked: Alerts are displayed for new or transferred chats are not displayed if the agent is logged in but unavailable.
|Disable queue alerts at max chats|
- Unchecked: Alerts for new chats will continue to display even after the agent is at maximum chats.
- Checked: Alerts for new chats will not display if the agent is at max chats.
|Toast Notification Settings|
Toast notifications are visual popup notifications that appear within the Velaro application.
Toast notifications are used when browser or system tray alert notifications are not available.
|Show shadowing alerts|
- Unchecked: An alert will not display to the agent if the chat is being shadowed
- Checked: An alert will display to the agent if the chat is being shadowed.
|Visual alerts shown as sticky|
- Unchecked: Alerts are displayed based on the following "Show alerts for..." time setting control.
- Checked: Alerts are sticky: the are displayed until they are clicked to close. The "Show alerts for..." control is hidden.
|Show alerts for|
This control is available when the "Visual alerts shown as sticky" control is unchecked.
Selection options are available in 10 second increments, from 10 - 120 seconds.
|System tray alerts|
For users of the windows desktop application.
- Unchecked: does not use Windows system tray alerts for chat notifications.
- Checked: use Windows system tray alerts for chat notifications.
|Save Profile||Click to save profile settings.|
Was this article helpful?