The call report captures each call request engagement and provides a link to the call transcript.
|1 ||Filter ||Change the scope of the call report, and save presets for regularly used filters.|
|2 ||Call Report |
For each call engagement:
- View: launches the call transcript and visitor information popout.
- Date: shows the time and date of the call.
- Result: displays the result of the call request engagement. There are 4 possible results:
- Abandoned: visitor hung up before the call timeout.
- Call: a successful with agent was made before the call timeout.
- Unavailable: no agents were available to take the call request.
- Timeout: no agents called the visitor, or were bridged with the visitor, before the call timeout.
- Visitor: the visitors name supplied on the pre-call survey
- Agent: the agent that placed the call, or was bridged with the call
- Answered: the time the call was answered
- Ended: the time the call ended
- Time queued: the length of time the visitor waited before the call was connected or failed.
- Call length: the duration of the call.
|1 ||Visitor Info ||Visitor information captured from the engagement. |
|2 ||Pre Call ||Answers to the Pre-call survey questions. |
|3 ||Notes ||Notes captured by the agent during the call engagement. |
Was this article helpful?