If you are having an issue, you may be asked to clear your cache.
- Place your cursor in the search bar, as if you were about to type a new URL to visit.
- Click the F12 key on your keyboard. The Developer tools will appear either at the bottom of, or to the right side of your screen
- Right click on the refresh circle and select Empty Cache and Hard Reload.
- To help troubleshoot the issue, you may be asked to take a screenshot of the Console tab.
- Close the developer tools.
If using the desktop application, go to Window→ Refresh to clear the cache, or Window→ Developer Tools to see the Console.