If you're having an issue, you may be asked to clear your cache.
For a listing of browser types and instructions for cache clearing, please click here
If you're using Chrome, use the following steps:
- Put your cursor in the search bar, as if you were about to type a new URL to visit.
- Click the F12 key on your keyboard. The Developer tools will appear either at the bottom of, or to the right side of your screen
- Right click on the refresh circle and select Empty Cache and Hard Reload.
- You may be asked to take a screenshot of the Console tab
- You may close the developer tools
If you're using the desktop application, you can go to Window→ Refresh to clear your cache, or Window→ Developer Tools to see the Console.